Finished in Maunsell Green as used from 1923 onwards.
No 3520 was to survive into BR days as a member of the three survivors on the Lyme Regis branch.
|* Smooth Running 5 Pole motor |
* Pick ups on all drive wheels and rear wheel set
* High definition livery specification
* Separately fitted detail components
* Motor Gearing to reflect scale speed operation
* Highly detailed cab interior
* NEM Couplings
* DCC Sound Fitted
The Adams Radial is DCC Sound fitted and comes with a ESU LoksoundV4.0 decoder, speaker and sound chamber.